Important FAQs (please read)
- Packing: Your painting is packed using professional packing materials. I will do everything possible in my power to help ensure that your painting arrives safely for you to enjoy for years to come. I want your purchase from me to be the best experience possible!
- Insurance: Your painting is insured for the full value of the painting (minus taxes and any duty fees that may apply). I ship via the United Stated Post Office or UPS, whichever offers the best rates. Any claims for damage or missing packages will need to be filed with the United States Post Office or UPS, and in the case that a claim filing is necessary, I'm here to help you in any way I can. Your package will have its own tracking number, which will be forwarded to you. A signature will be required to receive your package.
- Schedule: Your package generally ships from my location 2-5 days after purchase. I will provide your tracking number so that you can track your package, and make arrangements to pick up your package from your local post office or UPS in the event you will not be available to sign for the package when it is scheduled to be delivered
- International Residents: If your painting is created on gallery wrapped canvas, it can be removed from its stretcher bars, rolled and shipped in a tube, or retained on its stretcher bars. It is your choice. All paintings ship via the United States Post Office or UPS unless you request a different courier.
- No Returns: There is a no return policy on paintings. Please be sure to measure your wall space before purchasing.
- Helpful Hint: An easy way to see if a painting will fit a wall is to mark the area with removable painter's tape at the same dimensions as the painting you wish to purchase.
- Accuracy: Please note that I take care to accurately photograph all of my paintings and products for color and representation. Your computer or mobile device screen may be calibrated differently than mine or others, so please note there may be some different in color based on that. I check my photos on three different applications to be sure they depict my artwork as accurately as possible. I want you to be happy with your new purchase and for it to bring you enjoyment for years to come.